Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Arrogance of Google

Thanks to the arrogance of Google I’ve closed this blog down. Why..?

Because, based on my IP address, they suddenly converted my blog into Chinese characters. (I live in Hong Kong). Not the posts I’ve written, but all the characters in the ‘back office’ of the blog – where I write and maintain it. That means that managing this blog became impossible, since I don’t read Chinese.

I eventually managed to find a link to contact Google (Google owns Blogger) and sent them a contact request asking them why they’ve converted my blog into Chinese and asking them to change it back to English. I never got a response.

So I’ve exported this blog to Wordpress.

Please Click Here to see the latest updates on the Global Abundance Program, and please change your bookmarks if you bookmarked this blog.

Thanks – and apologies for the inconvenience!

My New Global Abundance Program Blog
.

No comments: