Friday, March 27, 2009

Ideas for better converting ads

Ideas for better converting ads
Is it possible to increase your advertising's pulling power and create brand awareness at the same time?

According to copy guru Robert W. Bly, the answer is yes... just scan his "31 -underfully simple ways to make your ads generate more inquirers" at...

These 5 letters kills business
Closed... that's what the rushed, handwritten signs read on the windows of our favorite pizza shop today.

Even worse, the old equipment was being hauled into salvage trucks. While I'd bet most feared the worst, I decided to investigate...

... And you won't believe what I found at...

Truth revealed about gas prices
I'm not thrilled about the high cost of gas.

And when oil executives brag about their record profits on CNBC, I'm really mad.

But when those same oil companies feed us lie after lie to justify their price gauging, I don't get mad -- I get even.

Over the last 7 months, I've search high and low... looking for strategies to fight back against the high price of gas. I've put together a very valuable Special Report that I'd like to share with you before you even think about opening your wallet.

Find out how to drive more on the same tank of gas at...

No comments: